Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Post and Introduction


Hi!  I am working on a degree in Instructional Technology and am providing these tutorials as a way to help teachers use technology to make information more readily available to parents.  I believe that most parents would more actively participate in their children’s learning if they were kept current.  I also believe that the schools cannot do it alone; we must work as partners with the families in order to provide the best future for our children.


Baby Working On A Laptop by Petr Kratochvil

This is my first post to Teacher Parent Communication, a blog about using blogs and social media to deliver information to parents.  These video tutorials are designed to assist teachers with even the most basic computer knowledge in their efforts to easily, effectively and efficiently deliver information to parents.  This information can include homework assignments, current topics being taught, video tutorials to help students, events at school, etc.  I hope you find this blog useful and if you have any questions, leave a comment below any post or contact me!

Be sure not to publish student’s names though, faces, or identifying information though!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this can be useful and helpful!




P.S. I hit a little snag in trying to make this site accessible via mobile and web readers.  You live and you learn.  Excuse the inconsistencies with the web address if you pay attention to details.  I had to refilm some of the video tutorials, but I think I got it right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?